Announcements, Announcements, A-nooooouuuunnncce-ments!

April 1, 2017

Yep. It's time to tell all the people about the wedding. But wait! I haven't even really told anyone about the wedding on this blog. My blogging in general has been so sporadic lately and I was using writing time for 52 Stories. Blog fail.

So, uh, that's the big news! Sara is getting married on April 22, 2017 in the Payson, Utah temple! (and yes, I'm editing and publishing this post more than a month AFTER the wedding. Blog fail 2.0. Bless you for keeping up with my time travel as I backdate and insert to keep the chronology.) Yay! We are pretty excited about it! Why Utah? Because it's easiest. She hasn't permanently lived here for years, and we have no family in Maryland. Getting married in Utah means most of the family can drive in for the wedding. So there you go. It's okay. The photographer was confused, also.

We plan on having a big, open house party in September to double down on the celebrating when Evan gets home from his mission and Sara and Andy come out to visit.

Anyway, the last couple of weeks have been concerned with, among other things, collecting, organizing, confirming and writing addresses of people we know. I designed the announcements, and I'm happy with the way they turned out. They are unique and reflect what Sara likes. We found perfect stamps with a quilled heart on them that Sara loves. We follow this lovely on Instagram and the stamps reminded us of her work. I took their engagement photos, and I'm honored that they allowed me to do that.

Now, back to addressing and all the other things.





Getting my Hygge on as the winter persists a few more days. 

Aaaaaahhhhh! I'm so happy with this. I made it for my daughter-in-law and
it's only going to be a couple of days late for her birthday. 

As soon as I finished the blanket, I started on Sara's wedding
shawl. It's going to be so pretty!

These guys. So cozy. I got to spend a couple of days with
them.

I am loving this pattern. It's going so well! 

1 comment

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.